Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Is There Something In This? with Scott Dooley & Jason Chatfield
We're back! Welcome to Season 2 of ITSIT. Thanks for the wait while we had our Summer break (woo!)
Dooley and Chatto are back in the writers room and slinging zingers, avoiding steamships and vying for our Outback Steakhouse Pick-of-the-Week!
Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ITSITpodcast
- This week:
- Prometheus bringing a gift to the party. He famously gave man fire. Maybe put Prometheus’s one outside. Can’t put the card on the present. Is he bringing it to a baby shower? Christmas? Pot luck? Putting it under a Christmas tree. Maybe put your present in the fireplace. We don’t want a repeat of last year.
- 4th king - Giving Jesus the gift of gab.
- Someone getting fitted for a straight jacket at a tailor. “It’s very presidential.”
- Medieval torture room - foam roller.
- Woman on a train “I will never forgive the mayans for lying about 2012.”
- Kid in lock up - “you have one DM, use it wisely.”
- Jesus at a bar hitting on a girl “no way, my dad’s religious too.”
- Guy from the city of Troy trying to re-gift the Trojan horse.
- Trojan horse on sale on craigslist - “Large wooden horse, only use once.” “Hey Kevin - look what the greeks got us!” “Beware of Greeks re-gifting.”
- The ocean, middle of nowhere. Raft, sun sweltering. Guy has a little canteen. “Taps fine.”
- Accidentally learnt Spanish from an ATM. Who’s taking money out in 2019?
- “Gone vegan, back in 5.”
- Guy in a turban, sitting in a therapists office with a sign outside saying “Sikh help.”
- KKK, one pink sheet - “red hat.”
- Who does the x for the x? Doorman.
- A lifeguard in an über pool.
- Trump is calling for the FBI to investigate all white supremacists as he’s being dragged away by the FBI.
- Freud’s removalist - when there’s a lot to unpack.
- Two ecstasy dealers, laneway. “Nice to e-meet you.”
- Gritty looking earthworm - ripped and smoking a cigarette. He has a bird tied up - sun rising in the background. No caption.
We're inviting you into our living room, don't walk out with our lamp. Please don't steal our jokes. All original content is Copyright 2019 Jason Chatfield & Scott Dooley for "Is There Something In This?" All rights reserved.
We welcome you to download and play the podcast and share with others for personal use; please acknowledge "Is There Something in This?" Podcast as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.