Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Is There Something In This? with Scott Dooley & Jason Chatfield
We're back! Welcome to Season 2 of ITSIT.
Dooley and Chatto are back in the writers room and slinging zingers, avoiding steamships and vying for our Outback Steakhouse Pick-of-the-Week!
Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ITSITpodcast
- This week:
- Doggy cryptic crossword
- Baboon lessons.
- Forklift on a therapist couch, "we're going to have to pick this up next week".
- iPhone blind stick.
- Subway conscious.
- Bunch of senators in Rome surrounding Cesar, all holding knives, someone in the periphery handing Cesar a knife, and Cesar saying - "what the hell. When in Rome."
- Airport book cover. "how not to give a f*k about anything. Except for swear words".
- Shopping isles. Things you'll buy to feel healthy but will throw out... things you'll eat within the hour etc.
- Angels saying to god, I hate to be a pain but the list of people who've sneezed is filing up. God getting busy during pollen season.
- Goldfish doing standup. "You ever go to a part of the bowl and forget the reason you went there?"
- 4th wise man - "I thought we said no gifts."
- Emotional support cocaine.
We're inviting you into our living room, don't walk out with our lamp. Please don't steal our jokes. All original content is Copyright 2019 Jason Chatfield & Scott Dooley for "Is There Something In This?" All rights reserved.
We welcome you to download and play the podcast and share with others for personal use; please acknowledge "Is There Something in This?" Podcast as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.