Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Nature's Call: Backpacking Through History
Rocky Mountain National Park with my friend Connor. We got CRAZY LUCKY to get the wilderness permit we wanted (Thunder Lake). It’s a beautiful lake, the weather was very cooperative (some drizzling). It’s well worth your time, next time you’re going to RMNP.
Gear and Grub from this Episode:
* SlingFin (the SplitWing tarp isn’t released yet, but they make kickass tents)
* JetBoil Flash (REI | Amazon, it’s cheaper on Amazon)
* REI Igneo 25
* OMeals Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal (MY FAVORITE OATMEAL)
* AlpineStart Black Coffee
* Rocky Mountain National Park
* Anthony’s Instagram (follow for those sweet, sweet Yosemite pics)
The Eagle Rock Loop Guidebook is Available – The Trail is PERFECT in Autumn