Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Engage any person on any topic.
1. Lead Vibrant One-on-Ones: A Podcaster's Techniques for Opening Up Dialogue with Reluctant People
2. Criticize Constructively: Follow Rapoport's Rules
3. Forge Fearlessness Using Improv’s “Yes, and” Tool
4. Ask the Right Questions and Measure the Right Things
5. Find Common Ground: What Evolutionary Biology Tells Us about Human Conflict
6. Cope with Challenging Personalities: How to Harness the Talents of the "Me" Generation
7. Shape Serendipity: Methods for Maximizing Productive Interactions In-person and Online
8. Cultivate a Community of Practice
9. Create Engagement: Approach Conversations with Curiosity
10. Win with Red Teaming: A Case Study in Strategic Empathy from Inside the CIA
Himalaya Learning Membership
100+ Expert-Led Courses
Immediate access to our full, extensive library of audio courses, and new additions as they become available
Unlock an exclusive network of like-minded, intellectually curious people just like you
Got questions? We've got the answers
What comes with each course?
Courses on Himalaya Learning are designed to teach actionable skills to help you reach your potential. What you will get from the courses includes immersive curriculums, series of bite-sized lessons, course summaries, and curated resources.
How long are the courses?
Courses vary in length from 1 to 8 hours. Each course consists of lessons around 5 minutes each.
How can I redeem a discount code?
If you use an Android phone, you can apply the code at check out in the Himalaya app. If you use an iPhone, you can apply the code at www.himalaya.com