Cliff Morgan (by Miles Harrison)
Sky Sports' lead rugby union commentator Miles Harrison joins Jack Zorab in the e-kitchen on cloud Zoom to talk about the wondrous talents of commentator Cliff Morgan.
In looking at Cliff's commentary of the legendary New Zealand v Barbarians match of 1973, Miles and Jack discuss:
- How Cliff's commentary is intertwined with the folklore of THAT try by Gareth Edwards.
- What effect watching the match had on a 7-year-old Miles Harrison.
- The magic of those 3 Phil Bennett sidesteps.
- John Bevan's almost try - and the last-ditch tackle by Alistair Scown.
- Why Cliff Morgan is the David Gower of broadcasting.
- The sheep on a stick, the shale track, the lighting along the sidelines, and other memorable sights from the old Cardiff Arms Park.