Episode 1: Southern Exposure
In this episode I talk about:
- The connection between nature, people and food, here in southern Italy.
- Furniture delivery, Tortorella style.
- Global connections in nature between the Sahara and the Amazon rainforest and the Gobi Desert and Great Sequoias in California.
- How one of the scientists that photographed the interconnections between galaxies is from a little Italian village up the road.
- Good News - The 10 million acres that have been dedicated to create the Patagonia National Park System.