Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
The Big Idea
Key insights from bestselling nonfiction books
The Big Idea
Trailer: The Big Idea
1. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
2. Deep Work by Cal Newport
3. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
4. Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
5. The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
6. Shrill by Lindy West
7. Everyone Communicates
8. Smartcuts By Shane Snow
9. Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
10. The Ride of a Lifetime by Bob Iger
11. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
Himalaya Learning Membership
100+ Expert-Led Courses
Immediate access to our full, extensive library of audio courses, and new additions as they become available
Unlock an exclusive network of like-minded, intellectually curious people just like you
Got questions? We've got the answers
What comes with each course?
Courses on Himalaya Learning are designed to teach actionable skills to help you reach your potential. What you will get from the courses includes immersive curriculums, series of bite-sized lessons, course summaries, and curated resources.
How long are the courses?
Courses vary in length from 1 to 8 hours. Each course consists of lessons around 5 minutes each.
How can I redeem a discount code?
If you use an Android phone, you can apply the code at check out in the Himalaya app. If you use an iPhone, you can apply the code at www.himalaya.com