Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Find true career fulfillment
Trailer: Introduction to Career Compass
0. An Overview of the Journey
1. Tools for Discovering Your Compass
2. Finding Courage and Confidence
3. Leadership, Career, and your Potential
4. The Power of Storytelling in Career Navigation
5. Telling Your Career Story: Interests and Assets
6. Telling Your Career Story: Where Might You Leverage Your Interests and Assets
7. Surfacing and Sharing Your Career Story Themes
8. What's Out There (interactive mode)
9. Staying in the Game
10. Cover Letters and Fair Reads
11. Interview Prep: pre, during, and post
12. Negotiations: Understanding the Entire Package
13. Negotiations: Insights on Process, Language, and Strategies
14. Starting Off Strong
Himalaya Learning Membership
100+ Expert-Led Courses
Immediate access to our full, extensive library of audio courses, and new additions as they become available
Unlock an exclusive network of like-minded, intellectually curious people just like you
Got questions? We've got the answers
What comes with each course?
Courses on Himalaya Learning are designed to teach actionable skills to help you reach your potential. What you will get from the courses includes immersive curriculums, series of bite-sized lessons, course summaries, and curated resources.
How long are the courses?
Courses vary in length from 1 to 8 hours. Each course consists of lessons around 5 minutes each.
How can I redeem a discount code?
If you use an Android phone, you can apply the code at check out in the Himalaya app. If you use an iPhone, you can apply the code at www.himalaya.com