Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Step out of your comfort zone, change your plans, strategize your future.
1. Plan Strategically: Essential Questions for Managing Your Life
2. Achieve Mastery: From Seeker to Expert
3. Balance Work and Life
4. Make a Commitment to Lifelong Learning
5. Find Your Perfect Mentor
6. Overcome Stage Fright: Put the Spotlight on Your Audience
7. Shape Your Reality
8. Use Psychology to Optimize Your Brand: Lessons in Color, Naming and Consistency
9. Let Go of Your Life Plans: Be Willing to Change Course
10. Get Out of Your Comfort Zone to Find a New One
11. Tune In to Your Talent
12. Push Past Negative Self-Talk: Give Yourself the Proper Fuel to Attack the World
13. Fix Your Mistakes: How to Revisit Your Decisions and Realign Them to Your Values
14. Align Principles with Purpose: How to Create Rubik's Cube Moments
15. Knock on Lots of Doors: Earn Success Like a Salesperson
16. Craft Your Vision: How Will Risk Perception Shape Your Choices?
17. Organize Using Social Media
18. Utilize Social Media
Himalaya Learning Membership
100+ Expert-Led Courses
Immediate access to our full, extensive library of audio courses, and new additions as they become available
Unlock an exclusive network of like-minded, intellectually curious people just like you
Got questions? We've got the answers
What comes with each course?
Courses on Himalaya Learning are designed to teach actionable skills to help you reach your potential. What you will get from the courses includes immersive curriculums, series of bite-sized lessons, course summaries, and curated resources.
How long are the courses?
Courses vary in length from 1 to 8 hours. Each course consists of lessons around 5 minutes each.
How can I redeem a discount code?
If you use an Android phone, you can apply the code at check out in the Himalaya app. If you use an iPhone, you can apply the code at www.himalaya.com