As a leading researcher of positive psychology, Sonja Lyubomirsky uses a scientific approach to answer the questions “What makes people happy?” “Is happiness a good thing?” And, “Can people learn to lead happier and more flourishing lives?” In this course, Sonja reveals research-backed strategies for taking your happiness into your own hands.
What You'll Learn
- How to debunk the Happiness Myths that are sabotaging your thought processes
- How to build easy habits into your daily routine that science shows increase happiness
- The simple mindset shifts that can drastically change your experience of happiness
1. Is Happiness A Choice?
Learn why happiness is not necessarily dependent on outside factors.
2. Debunking the Happiness Myths
Discover the unconscious beliefs that are sabotaging your happiness.
3. Gratitude & Positive Thinking
Understand the science behind why simple shifts in mindset can make all the difference.
4. The Role of Relationships
Identify the specific reasons why the people around us are so important to our happiness.
5. Managing Stress and Anxiety
Learn how a moderate level of stress can lead to unexpected benefits.
6. Find Your Flow
Practice entering a happiness-inducing flow state into your life more often.
7. A Healthy Lifestyle
Implement simple lifestyle changes that science shows are as effective as antidepressants.
8. Spiritual Strength
Explore the scientifically researched effects of religion and spirituality on happiness.
9. Happiness Habits
Forge strong habits of happiness in your own life with these proven strategies.