There’s nothing like a pandemic to derail your plans. Whether you’re seeking direction in your professional or personal life, Allison Task’s advice will help you maintain a positive outlook during stressful times. Tune in for ways to process grief, seek relief, and realign your emotions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
What You'll Learn
- How to apply theories of grief to your 2020 woes
- Ways to navigate the unique stressors of a pandemic
- Tips for plowing forward through uncertain times
1. Pandemic Baseline Reset
Learn to reevaluate your needs and set goals during times of increasing uncertainty.
2. Processing the Pandemic: Grief, Grace & Growth
Using the Kübler-Ross and Kessler models, learn to process the grief that comes along with the COVID-19 crisis.
3. Planning Your Pandemic Summer
Acquire two new tools to help you plan summertime activities during a pandemic: John Doerr’s OKR goal-setting method, and Allison Task’s very own Whole Life Model.
4. 5 Unorthodox Tools for Relief
Listen and learn how to release tension built up from months of terrifying headlines and pandemic-related anxieties.
5. SNAFU vs. FUBAR
Discover whether the state of the world today is repairable, or if everything is truly f*cked up beyond any repair.
6. Control & Mastery In a Time of Ambiguity
Explore the concepts of control and mastery, and find out how to feel accomplished during lockdown.
7. Seven Ideas for Coping With Uncertainty
Hear what the Greater Good Science Center had to say about mental health six months into the pandemic.
8. Pandemic Purpose: Prune The Tree, Drop The Rock
Level up and face the pandemic head-on as you learn to embrace ambiguity and invite change into your life.
9. Moving in a Pandemic (Part 1 of 3)
Get a glimpse into Allison Task’s own experience with choosing to downsize her family’s home during the pandemic.
10. Selling Your House During A Pandemic: The Transition (Part 2 of 3)
Hear how Task and her family navigated the transitional phase of being in between homes during a global crisis.
11. Moving In A Pandemic: Move Complete! (Part 3 of 3)
Find out what Task learned after completely moving her family of five into a new home in 2020.
12. Pandemic Realignment
Reconfigure your expectations for what's to come in life based on the epic curveballs 2020 threw your way.