Self-love is a journey and an experiment. Shannon Kaiser, life coach and five-time best-selling author of books like “The Self-Love Experiment,” will guide you through the process of learning how to turn down the volume of your inner critic and move toward self-care, self-love, and self-acceptance.
What You'll Learn
- What self-love is and isn’t
- Questions to ask yourself to discover your true interests and passions
- Techniques you can use to return to your authentic self
1. My Self-Love Story
Self-Love is a journey, not a destination.
2. The Myths of Self-Love (Part 1)
There are many misconceptions of what self-love is and isn’t.
3. The Myths of Self-Love (Part 2)
Self-love isn’t selfish. It’s a way of aligning yourself with your values and making yourself more harmonious with the world.
4. The 4 Pillars of Self-Love (Part 1)
Self-care is just the beginning of the road to acceptance.
5. The 4 Pillars of Self-Love (Part 2)
Prioritize your passions.
6. The Self-Love Principles
15 mantras you can always come back to, no matter where you are in your own self-love journey.